Strapping tensioners are used to tension and cut polypropylene strapping. They are used in conjunction with a Sealer which crimps the metal seal to form a joint. Alternatively you can use a Combination Tool which is a one tool system.
Tensions and cuts 12-19mm strapping
- Crimps a metal seal over the tensioned strap to form a joint
- Tools may be used horizontally or vertically
- Used in conjunction with a strapping sealer
- Ideal for strapping those awkward shaped packages
- Can also be used with woven and extruded polyester strapping